About the Authors
– She is the founder of both Abraar full-time Islamic school and Rahma School, a weekend Arabic and Islamic school, in Ottawa, Canada.
– She is the recipient of the Director’s Citation Award of the Ottawa-Carleton District School Board for the year 2000 for her contribution in the area of education from among 7000 employees of the board.
– She has been very active with the Muslim community in Ottawa in the areas of study circles, children and youth camps, sisters programs, and marriage counseling.
– She has traveled extensively to various parts of the world to present parenting workshops.
– She has also authored other books for teaching Arabic to Muslim children living in Non- Arabic speaking countries.
Dr. Mohamed Rida Beshir
– He is an engineer by profession, with over 25 years of experience in Da’wa work in North America.
– He has held various positions with MSA and ISNA, MAS on both national and local levels.
– He served as a member of the training and development department of the Muslim American Society (MAS) for over two decades.
– He is actively developing and delivering training programs to various Muslim communities all over the world.
– He is a regular speaker in ISNA, ICNA, MSA, MAC and MAS conferences.
– He is the recipient of the Ottawa Muslim Association and Ottawa Muslim Community Circle appreciation awards for years 1993, and 1999 for his volunteer Islamic work in the National Capital regi